Despite greater speed and access created by web-based applications, organizations that provide legal services still deal with large amounts of paperwork—customer records, contracts, motions, legal briefs, notes, etc. Paper-based processes still reign supreme due to concerns related to trust in e-document delivery—specifically security, admissibility, confidentiality and the ability for rapid retrieval on demand.
Law remains a paper-centric and print-rich profession. Watch our video to learn more about what QualPath can do for you and your law specific business.
- Fast ROI with a low TCO
- Increase available billable hours
- Gain 24/7 access to contracts, briefs, filings, motions, notes and other vital documents
- Workflow processes to collaborate and manage documents between attorneys, multiple offices and clients
- Customize documents around business processes and litigation requirements
- Eliminate physical paper storage
- Reduce time and labor to copy, file and retrieve paper documents
- Support customer security requirements such as HIPAA, Graham-Leach-Biley and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Extend business continuity and disaster recovery
We accept print cartridges from all manufacturers for reuse or recycle. With the help of our strategic partners we are pleased to offer our customers a new, robust, comprehensive environmentally responsible way to recycle used ink and toner cartridges. For more information feel free to contact us at 866-851-2200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org