One of the biggest goals of any company is to improve efficiency. After all, business efficiency is at the heart of clients’ and employees’ satisfaction. Enhancing efficiency is not always easy, so below are some tips to get you started.
- Encourage Open Communication. When you create a culture of true open communication, productivity will follow as due to a more positive office morale. Encourage communication, collaboration, and feedback among departments and between management and staff. This allows for multiple perspectives to be heard and stimulates the stream of ideas, thereby creating an overall more productive team.
- Implement the Use of Smart Devices. Smart devices allow for more efficient and effective procedures, both in the office and in the field. This brings about a better-quality experience for both clients and employees, resulting in a stronger bottom-line.
- Embrace Feedback, Positive and Negative. This opens the channels for communication and makes both clients and employees feel valued and heard. It’s a good idea to create a general hub in which feedback can be given and received, be it a section on the website, weekly team meetings, or one-on-one meetings. The quicker any concerns are addressed, the quicker one can implement more productive practices.
- Upgrade your Technology. Employees can’t be efficient if the technology they’re using isn’t. So get a software or hardware update regularly to ensure that your machines are in tip-top shape and are performing to the best of their ability.
- Consult Ergonomic Standards. Provide employees with office supplies and equipment that comply with these standards, including chairs, foot rests, standing desks, and keyboards. Ergonomically-friendly supplies and equipment can be seen as an investment in employee health and wellness, which in turn enhances productivity.
- Streamline Social Media Marketing Efforts. Social media is a must for today’s companies, as it allows for organizations to connect with their clientele in ways that were never before possible. Using streamlining apps, such as HootSuite, Sprout, and MarketMeSuite, make it easier to control your different social channels and post to each in a timely manner, since they combine all social network accounts onto one convenient dashboard.
- Analyze Employee Processes. Get an understanding of how employees are currently handling tasks and gauge their efficiency. Have different teams and supervisors compare notes and exchange ideas for best efficiency practices for your company. This is also a great way to build collaboration and communication, and makes employees feel like they have a say in modifying company procedures.
- Set Achievable Goals. Break down your company’s overall long-term goal into smaller steps that employees feel that they can handle. Make sure these goals are realistic so that employees do not feel overwhelmed or demoralized. And when these goals are met, celebrate! Rewarding employees’ successes is a great way to motivate them and to strengthen overall company morale.
- Invest in Managed Print Services. Printing devices, including printers, scanners, and copiers, are crucial to the success and efficiency of business operations. Managed Print Services can streamline printer placement, automate supply delivery, and increase predictability so that your employees can focus on other aspects of the business. Managed Print Services can therefore work wonders for your business’s efficiency and employees’ productivity.
Enter into a Managed Print Services program and see your efficiency improve multifold. If you are seeking Managed Print Services in Florida, contact QualPath today.
Cohen, Phil. 8 Ways to Improve Your Company’s Efficiency. Lifehack.
Keywords: managed print services, managed print services Florida