- Assess the condition of your existing printing devices and all associated costs
- Develop a plan suited to your company’s unique printing requirements
- Optimize your printing process by maximizing productivity and minimizing cost
- Perform routine maintenance through remote diagnostics (includes monitoring your print fleet, detecting problems, and providing immediate service)
- Provide just-in-time delivery of the right supplies to the right individual (preventing an unnecessary block of cash flow)
Qualpath Managed Print Services
As your company grows, so will your copying and printing needs. The typical reaction to this growth is to accumulate a large fleet of printers, copiers and fax machines – but more devices will make it increasingly difficult to monitor costs and maintain control over supplies. Plus, every time a printing device breaks, one of your employees must take the time to either make the repair or contact the appropriate vendor.
Unmanaged, large-scale printing will quickly lead to wasted money, increased expenses, and diminished employee productivity.
QualPath Managed Print Service specialists will take charge of your company’s entire printing operation, implementing award-winning systems and solutions.
Do you know how much time and money are tied up in your printing processes? Most companies don’t. The ones we’ve helped have reduced their total printing costs by as much as 30%. Our managed print services make printing simple and easy, so you can concentrate on your core business.
When companies commit to reducing carbon emissions or printing less paper, they often turn to us for help. For instance, we helped a client make the leap from paper to digital documents using our services, and also replaced document devices with energy efficient ones in a 2 to 1 ratio.
If a printer breaks, or runs out of toner, it’s a huge source of frustration for employees. They have to stop what they’re doing and try to the fix the problem. Or they call IT for help.
Each time you use printers, copiers or multifunction devices, you create images of the information you print. Those images are stored on your printer’s hard drive. Without the proper security measures in place, your company’s information could get hacked.