Your Copier and Print Management Company
I’ve had the privilege of being involved in the copier, printer, scanner and fax industry for the past 30 years. During this time, I have witnessed a drastic transformation within the industry.
In 1986 I started my first company, a customer-focused office equipment company called Adcom Corporation. Years later, Adcom was acquired by a large Fortune 500 company. That’s when my discontent with the copier and printer industry began to surface.
I noticed that almost all copier and printer companies had adopted the view that selling printing products was a one-time, anonymous transaction between buyer and seller. Deeply opposed to this philosophy, I left my comfortable corporate position and vowed to start a new company – a print management company - that would value long-term customer relationships.
I founded QualPath in 2001 on the belief that purchasing your printing devices is only the beginning of a long-term partnership with our team. As president of the company, I have made it my goal to develop meaningful relationships with each and every one of our customers, and to always be available to provide them with personal assistance and support.
Why Partner With QualPath?
You’re probably wondering what it means to team up with QualPath. Well, for starters, it means you’ll be working with a group of individuals who are experts on all things printing, whether it’s selecting the perfect device to meet your company’s needs or developing a more cost-effective, environmentally-friendly printing process.
The benefits of conducting business with QualPath include:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you aren’t happy with your Xerox equipment, we’ll replace it – no questions asked.
Click here to learn more about the Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Freedom of Choice: We are proudly partnered with Xerox, Kyocera, Brother and Muratec. Because we’re not bound to a single product line, we’ll always recommend the product that is best suited for your specific requirements.
- Most Advanced Printing Technology: We provide the most technologically advanced office machines, including wireless printers and devices that print directly from the cloud.
- Reduced Waste: Our print management team will help you reduce spending on supplies and minimize your IT department’s overtime.
- Eco-Friendly: We are mindful of printing’s impact on the environment, so we work hard to develop strategies that reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hands-On Support: We’ll walk you through any problem, step by step, whether we’re on site or operating remotely.
Most importantly, these benefits aren’t temporary. We’ll be with you for the long haul, providing you with support and guidance years down the road. We don’t just care about where you are today; we also want to guide you along the path to future success.
After all, isn’t that what a partnership is all about?
Kevin J. DeYoung
President & CEO